Android app

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 9 21:01:33 GMT 2023

On 2023.03.08 11:25, Paras Desai via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I have started using Money on windows and trying to monitor my family
> finance.
I assume you mean KMyMoney, as Money was an old Microsoft product.

> I am from India.
>
> I just wanted to know, if there is a plan to have android app. The
> idea is to post daily expense or transaction and sync it with windows
> version.
>
> Will be thank ful, if you can throw some light on the project.
>
> Thanking you 😊
> With Regards
> Paras Desai
Unfortunately, there is no mobile version of KMyMoney, and no official
plans to create one.  Several years ago, someone did start to develop
such a project, but it was never completed, as discussed on this
mailing list.  One possibility for what you want would be to save your
data on a daily bases in a text file in comma delimited format, and
then transfer that to your desktop PC and import using the CSV importer.