New payees bug

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sat Jul 22 02:08:26 BST 2023

Ok, I think I've hit the edge of my code following for the evening.
Everything in NewTransactionEditor looks right. It calls
KMyMoneyUtils::newPayee which works right and finds the index of the new
payee, etc. The only problem is that after it's done the
NewTransactionEditor gets destructed for some reason... It gets destructed
when you click Yes on the Create new payee question dialog. If you click No
instead it leaves the editor, but clears out the value for the payee as
expected. I'm not sure why the editor is getting destructed in the
LedgerView.