reconciled transaction without a reconciled date?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 14 16:11:04 GMT 2023

On 2/14/23 07:28, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> On Montag, 13. Februar 2023 19:49:22 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
>> I also just noticed that the "Last reconciliation:" shown at the bottom
>> of the ledger is not "8/9/2018" so it shows the most recently performed
>> reconciliation, not the most recent one.  I'm not sure it really
>> matters, given how rarely this is likely to happen, but thought I'd
>> point it out.
> Ah yes, that is because only the ending balance date of the last performed
> reconciliation is kept on file. Maybe, I should not update that in case it
> is earlier than the one memorized.

Reconciliation dates are stored in several places.  For each split, for
each account, and then the list of reconciliation history (in a KVP,
right?)  I don't think an Account's reconciliation date should ever
change to an earlier date.

It turns out I have over 6000 splits which are marked as reconciled, but
have a missing reconciledate.  I'll need to review them to find the list
of accounts and dates to see if they happened in a particular period of
time or in particular types of accounts.