Closing bugs as fixed (in master) what version for "fixed in" ?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Feb 7 12:22:38 GMT 2023

On Montag, 6. Februar 2023 22:43:05 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> I think there has been (and will be) more than one bug which has been
> closed as "RESOLVED FIXED" but it is fixed only in master, and not
> likely or not possible to backport to 5.1.x.  I'd love to be able to
> put a "Fixed in" version in those bugs, but not sure what to use.  I
> don't think 6.0 would be appropriate, as I would only use that number
> for a version totally and exclusively for Qt 6.  Is 5.2 reasonable, or
> is there a reason to just not use a version number in such cases.

I think we can use 5.2 as a label for FIXED-IN. Even if we name the
next release completely different (we started to discuss options a while
ago but never came to a conclusion AFAIR) we can draw a list from b.k.o
to report them.

Guess we have to visit those that have been closed lately and mark them
as such.

Opinions?

Thomas

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment,
until it becomes a memory. (Dr. Seuss)