Closing bugs as fixed (in master) what version for "fixed in" ?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 6 21:43:05 GMT 2023

I think there has been (and will be) more than one bug which has been
closed as "RESOLVED FIXED" but it is fixed only in master, and not
likely or not possible to backport to 5.1.x.  I'd love to be able to
put a "Fixed in" version in those bugs, but not sure what to use.  I
don't think 6.0 would be appropriate, as I would only use that number
for a version totally and exclusively for Qt 6.  Is 5.2 reasonable, or
is there a reason to just not use a version number in such cases.