Error in labels

Kjetil Sørlund kjetil at sorlund.no
Tue Apr 25 11:56:14 BST 2023

Hi

During my translation of KMyMoney I have encountered this little thing:

This label appears when you have made an Investment account. In the
ledger of that investment account you make a new investment using New.
Then you add a security and configure Price entry to Total of all
shares. When this is saved the screen looks like this.

Originally I was going to ask if it was all right to omit the word
transaction to get the entire label to show.  However, as I was
researching the issu further I realizes that if I select a security from
the drop down menu the layout pops into place and shows the entire label.

My request has, because of this discovery, been altered to: is it
possible to get the layout to change when you create a security as well
as when you choose an existing security?

This label I reckon has the ID 2911 in the .PO file. I also see the
exact string in ID 3322 but I as of now I haven't found that particular
string in the program.

--
Vennlig hilsen
*Kjetil Sørlund*