Screenshot to help me translate

Kjetil Sørlund kjetil at sorlund.no
Sat Apr 1 18:32:54 BST 2023

Hello

My name is Kjetil and I am translating KMyMoney into Norwegian.

I have come to a couple of strings that I can't locate in the program
nor grasp the meaning of them so I can make a good translation:

  * String 2494 *Month of %1 *
      o reference to
        kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/core/querytable.cpp:549
        <src:/kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/core/querytable.cpp:549>
        kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/core/querytable.cpp:1746
        <src:/kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/core/querytable.cpp:1746>
  * String 2495 *Week of %1*
      o Reference to
        kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/core/querytable.cpp:550
        <src:/kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/core/querytable.cpp:550>
        kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/core/querytable.cpp:1747
        <src:/kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/core/querytable.cpp:1747>

Is it possible for you to provide screenshots including these 2 strings
or guide me to the right screen in the program?

Since I'm writing to you I also have question for strin 2033*KMyMoney
Hash* with reference to
kmymoney/plugins/ofx/import/dialogs/konlinebankingstatusdecl.ui:429<src:/kmymoney/plugins/ofx/import/dialogs/konlinebankingstatusdecl.ui:429>and
kmymoney/plugins/ofx/import/importoption.ui:83
<src:/kmymoney/plugins/ofx/import/importoption.ui:83>

Does it cover this string to translate it to KMyMoney tilgangsnøkkel
(which translates back to Access Key). I have done this as I think this
is the purpose of this part of the program.

Thank you for your attention

--
Kind regards
*Kjetil Sørlund*