Master Branch Status

Brendan Coupe 3 at Coupe7.com
Sun Nov 27 20:51:17 GMT 2022

qtkeychain-qt5.x86_64 was installed.

qtkeychain-qt5-devel was not installed. It is now.

That fixed that problem.

Then it failed at 15%:

[ 15%] Building CXX object
kmymoney/mymoney/CMakeFiles/kmm_mymoney.dir/mymoneytransactionfilter.cpp.o
/usr/local/src/kmm/kmymoney-2022.11.27-13.44.21-GIT-MASTER/kmymoney/mymoney/mymoneymoney.cpp:20:10:
fatal error: alkimia/alkversion.h: No such file or directory
    20 | #include <alkimia/alkversion.h>
compilation terminated.

dnf list installed | grep alkimia
libalkimia-doc.noarch 8.0.3-6.fc35 @fedora