two oddnesses in new ledger

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 30 17:42:59 BST 2022

This is compiled from git master a few days ago:

First, on startup (multiple times) I get a pop-up: Unable to enter
scheduled transaction 'Patreon Podcast'  with details "Unable to add
transaction with invalid postdate
/var/tmp/portage/app-office/kmymoney-9999/work/kmymoney-9999/kmymoney/mymoney/mymoneyfile.cpp:1540."
Both in the ledger and the Scheduled transactions View, that schedule
seems to correctly show the next date as 20222-07-01, or tomorrow.

Second, at the bottom of the "real" entries, below the line for "Online
Balance" (which makes no sense for a cash account) is the line "Next
month" followed by four scheduled entries for the next two days, then
"Next week" and further future scheduled entries.  Somehow, these two
section titles are reversed.

Both seem relatively minor.  I have no idea what causes the first, and
hopefully the second is easy to fix.  (I have not looked in the code
for this.)