Comments about KMyMoney

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Jun 29 06:32:03 BST 2022

Dan,

On Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2022 05:03:38 CEST Daniel Brown via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> I have just set  up Kmymoney and like it very much, but it appears that
> there is no way to print off ledgers.  That is important to me as treasurer
> for a non-profit.  Could you include that in one of your revisions?

Did you check the report section which allows printing of the information
you look for? The transaction type reports are similar to what you see in the
ledger section. More interesting are the income/expense reports.

BTW: I was a treasurer of a non-profit myself and used KMyMoney for the job.

"Das Runde muss ins Eckige" oder anders gesagt: ich geh' jetzt ins Bett!