moving transaction focus in new ledger

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 2 18:49:21 BST 2022

I'm reporting here instead of filing a bug  because I don't have a
definite pattern of when this does and doesn't happen.

Most of the time I edit an imported transaction, and change the date
and the memo and then accept, the focus (selected transaction) doesn't
stay on that transaction, but moves to the last real (not future or
scheduled) transaction displayed in the ledger.  I would expect it to
stay on the edited transaction.

Also, when I change the status of an imported transaction from not
marked to clear, the imported icon remains.  Would it make more sense
to "accept" the transaction when changing it's state to cleared or
reconciled instead of also having to explicitly "accept" it?