ofxhome.com going away

Jack Burke jack.b.ripper at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:35:38 GMT 2022

Hello,

New KMyMoney user. I'm testing it out to a if I should start using it, and while trying to figure out some of the bank account configuration, I saw it connected to ofxhome.com to pull information. So, of course I went there to look for data I was interested in. At the top of the home page is a message about the site shutting down, with a link to http://www.ofxhome.com/ofxforum/viewtopic.php?id=49843

I tried searching this list and the user mailing list, and the bug database, but didn't find any discussion of this (or I'm just not doing a very good search) , so I thought I'd mention it here in case it hasn't been noticed, since it looks important to KMyMoney.

-jack