bunq Integration

Björn Ternes mail at bternes.com
Tue Feb 15 11:22:41 GMT 2022

Good Day,
I recently discovered KMyMoney and I am thrilled. So first a big thank you
for this great piece of software!

I was able to connect all my banks to the software except bunq.

To still be able to import bookings into KMyMoney I wrote a Python script
that reads this out via the API (https://doc.bunq.com/) and outputs it as
CSV. I could then import this without any problems. I would like to
automate this, so that I can trigger the import from KMyMoney? (Similar to
what AQBanking does)

First of all, is there already someone who has worked on an integration of
BUNQ? Is KMyMoney itself the wrong place and I should rather look into
AQBanking for example?

Did I miss a documentation entry in my research that should answer these
questions for me?

Thanks! Looking forward for some advice.

--
Beste Grüße
Björn Ternes