KMyMoney 5.1.3 released

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Aug 8 18:34:44 BST 2022

On Montag, 8. August 2022 18:59:41 CEST Doug Lytle via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> I just finished building from source (Kubuntu 20.04) and everything built fine.

Thanks for the feedback.

> When running, things seem to run okay, but most of the icons on the left pane are missing and two icons in Settings => Configure KMyMoney (Home & Ledger) are missing the icons.

Did you properly uninstall the prior version? Which global theme (see systemsettings)
are you running under? Which icon set do you use?

> This is running under KDE Plasma 5.24.4

I am having the same Plasma version here on a stock openSUSE Leap 15.4 w/o any problems.

Very strange.

'The compiler doesn't read comments and neither do I.' -- Bjarne Stroustrup