can't create new transaction (master)

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Aug 1 20:52:16 BST 2022

Jack,

On Montag, 1. August 2022 20:16:40 CEST Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> I'm just starting my big monthly update and reconciliation, and I find
> I can't create any new transaction.  I've tried in investment,
> brokerage, checking, and credit card accounts.  I'm currently on
> KMyMoney Version 5.1.80-98b2bf741.  I see no errors or other useful
> messages to console.  Could this be an unintended consequence of an
> unrelated recent change?

Ooops, a bug. I have an idea what the problem is (the empty transaction at
the bottom is missing) and it is certainly related to a recent change of mine.
Should be easy to fix - hope to find some time until I go to bed (soon).
Otherwise, you'll get it tomorrow.

p.s. I did not notice because I mostly do transaction download only these days.

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to
be very selective about who it decides to make friends with. -- unknown