possible new qif profile (export) problem

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Fri Apr 1 23:35:59 BST 2022

In playing with qif profiles, I created a new profile, and did a qif
export with several different date formats.  All selections I tried
with a four digit year worked as expected.  However, for two digit year
formats, the output had the final delimiter replace by a single quote.
For example, using a Date Format of "%d/%m/%yy" output a date of
"D02/10'20" and "%d.%m/%yy" produced "D02.10'20".  The order of date
and month was correct per the format selected.

Before I file a new bug, I'd like to check if anyone else can confirm
this, or if I'm just missing something.

Thanks.