MS SQL Server (Express) Support?

Raymond Dean raymond.dean at outlook.com
Thu Sep 9 03:41:10 BST 2021

I'm trying to connect to MS SQL Server (Express).  Is it possible?  The screenshot below shows the most promising error I can generate.  Also, I've included different variations of the login.

I'm using Windows 10, and KMyMoney version 5.0.6.

I'd like to contribute in any way possible --- I write JavaScript and SQL, and I've built web APIs with the KNEX query builder for Node.js.   Though, SQL is not my strength.

Basically, I'm happy to help test whatever you need me to test.  Thanks!

[cid:8ccbe69b-c059-4567-91ac-b7b2c62d9a41]

Database Type:  Open Database Connectivity
Database Name:  KMyMoney_Dev
Host Name:
     localhost
     localhost\SQLEXPRESS