KMM compiled from source this morning seems to broken

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 8 03:27:54 BST 2021

Unfortunately, saving an anonymized file is not as simple as it should
be, but it's not actually hard.  Do a File/Save As, and select the XML
back end, and click OK.  Then in the dropdown for filter, select
anonymous files.  (We should probably change that to anonymized files.
The difference is subtle, and I'll have to think carefully whether it is
really accurate.)  Then type in a file name: xxx.anon.xml where xxx is
your choice.  I'm not sure why it doesn't default to your original file
name with the .anon.xml extension.  Maybe a future enhancement.