KMM compiled from source this morning seems to broken

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Jun 6 21:33:24 BST 2021

I'm still troubleshooting and not sure what is going on. KMM compiled from
source about a week ago worked fine this morning. I compiled a fresh
version and started getting errors. The initial error was asking me to
select a currency, which in my case is USD. I did so but when I opened my
file most accounts were zero with no transactions.

I tried switching back to the previous good version but it asked the same
question when I tried to open my file. I verified that my KMM file had not
changed but kmymoneyrc appears to have changed. I have lots of backups
(thank you syncthing) and will let you know if I figure any more out.

*----Brendan Coupe*