Merge request to discuss incomplete features?

Alexander Maret-Huskinson alex at maret.de
Sat Feb 20 15:22:45 GMT 2021

Hello,

is it ok to create a MR for an incomplete feature? I have some issues I
would like to discuss.

As mentioned in an earlier e-mail, I'm currently working on a Docker
image which can build the AppImage.

So far, I got it to a point where it builds the dependencies, but it
cannot build KMyMoney yet. It seems some of the dependencies on the
master branch have changed and need to be updated first.

I also have some other issues where I had to change the cmake
configuration in a way, that is most likely not a good idea. I would
like to create a MR to make changes visible and better be able to
discuss these issues. Obviously the PR should not be merged yet, it is
only there for discussion. Would this be ok? I have seen there are some
draft MRs already.

All the Best
Alex