KMyMoney stable branch switched from 5.0 to 5.1

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun May 31 11:05:08 BST 2020

Hi all,

as part of the ongoing work and preparation for the next release, the
KMyMoney team switched the stable branch from 5.0 to 5.1.

Please do not add more changes to the ancient 5.0 branch from now on.

As a next step, I will adjust the KDE repo-metadata to reflect
the new location of the stable version.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Thomas

There's a fine line between a numerator and denominator.
Only a fraction of people will get the joke.