Building windows executables

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 30 22:57:37 BST 2020

Chris,

Did this ever get answered?  If so, sorry for the noise.  If not, the
problem is that qtwebengine will simply not compile with mingw, so
craft treats it as a no-op.  I think the exact behavior by craft may
have changed recently, but the bottom line is that it fails silently,
and may or may not (recent change?) at least tell you about it.

And - in trying to find a link for you, I see it was you who filed the
bug I was thinking about - so you already know this.  I'm responding
here, just for another place someone hunting for this information might
find it.  I think it might compile with msvc2019, but that likely leads
to other issues, and I haven't actually tried it yet myself.

Jack