String freeze for KMyMoney

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 2 19:04:55 BST 2020

Thomas,

The manual updates have not yet been pushed.  I don't think any of them
are critical, so I'm OK with delaying the commit until after release of
5.1.  However, that means 5.1 is not even mentioned in the manual at
all (although there are certainly other KDE docs which are multiple
versions out of date.)   I don't know if it's better to wait, or to
delay a small bit, and tell the translation teams about updates to the
documentation.  I'll delay pushing, but will prepare to update the docs
- my work is currently split between my desktop (with updates for
currencies and tags chapters) and my laptop (which I had over the
weekend) with mention of the reverse transaction feature and small
update to whatsnew chapter.    Note, my delay had nothing to do with
the switch from 5.0 to 5.1, just with personal logistics.

Jack