KMyMoney website progress

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Jan 7 12:37:05 GMT 2020

Am 23.12.19 um 17:16 schrieb Carl Schwan:
> Hi,
> I will add those Bugzilla helper scripts again, the ofxtest.php is still
> here.
>
> I will also create a small jekyll extension, so that we don't need those
> wrappers anymore.

How is the workflow to maintain those extensions in case changes are
required ?

Regarding to
https://cgit.kde.org/websites/kmymoney-org.git/tree/ofxtest.php:  You
will also migrate this script to a jekyll extension ?

In case of yes, who will maintain this in future ?

According to https://jekyllrb.com/ it looks that it is mainly targeted
for static pages " Transform your plain text into static websites and
blogs."

I also got the impression (from our discussion on the umbrello web
site), that an installed jekyll site does not support php anymore and
requires to migrate or drop *all* php stuff - is that correct ?

Ralf