Where to find this code

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 09:36:07 GMT 2020

Everyone,

I found the code I was looking for. Thank you very much! I made my
change, tested it, and it works the way I want it to. What is theprocess to bring up a 'change' as part of the core program?

Basically, I feel that the bar charts should not display the Expenses,
nor Transfers, as negative values or plot them below 0 on the y-axis.
The total should.
I also think the Net flow report should include the transfers by
default and only select the Assets accounts. This will show where the
money came into the Assets and where it went out to.

I do not know if I should file a bug since it is not a bug and the
current reports probably work as intended originally. What I am
suggesting may be a new report, that I would like to name Cash Flow
Statement or Statement of Cash Flow. I know KMyMoney is not intended
for Business use and the Statement of Cash Flow is a business report, I
also find it useful to evaluate how much money comes into my personal
accounts and how much goes out. Leaving me with a Net Profit or Loss
for the period. When I pay money towards liabilities like a home
mortgage, a standard income and expense statement will not show the
affect of that transfer.

Anyways, in summary, how do I make a suggestion for a change. Is it a
bug?

thanks!

JV