[kmymoney] [Bug 425935] New: No way of changing smallest cash/money unit size
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sat Aug 29 10:50:14 BST 2020
Bug ID: 425935
Summary: No way of changing smallest cash/money unit size
Platform: Compiled Sources
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Target Milestone: ---
When creating a new currency there is no way to change the smallest cash unit
or smallest money unit sizes. Not sure how those sizes relate to the precision
field that can be changed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a new currency in the currencies dialog
2. Select Edit of new currency
3. Smallest cash/money unit size shows at 0.01
1. Fields are read only and there seems to be no way to edit them
2. Precision field is set to 4 but seems to bear no relation ship to smallest
cash/money unit size.
1. Smallest cash/money unit size can be updated.
2. Perhaps the smallest cash unit should be linked to the precision field?
I am presuming the smallest money unit is the smallest coin/note available in
circulation, whereas the smallest cash unit is to what level currency
calculations are done at.
Linux/KDE Plasma: Fedora 31
(available in About System)
KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.70.0
Qt Version: 5.13.2
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel