[kmymoney] [Bug 425934] New: Cannot rename new currency
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sat Aug 29 10:09:25 BST 2020
Bug ID: 425934
Summary: Cannot rename new currency
Platform: Compiled Sources
Assignee: kmymoney-devel at kde.org
Reporter: iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Target Milestone: ---
When you create a new currency it is always called new currency even if you try
to rename it.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a new currency using context menu in currencies dialog
2. Right click New currency and select "Rename currency"
3. Enter new name and close currencies dialog
4. Reopen currencies and look for your new currency
1. New currency is still called "New currency"
1. New currency is called what it was renamed to.
Linux/KDE Plasma: Fedora 31
(available in About System)
KDE Plasma Version: 5.18.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.70.0
Qt Version: 5.13.2
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the KMyMoney-devel