Forecast Really Off - Where best to report and how

Joel Madero joel.madero at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 06:04:20 BST 2020

Hi All,

The forecast feature is really off. My net worth has gone up every month
for the past several years yet KMyMoney shows graphs and tables that
predict my net worth to go down. I'm not willing to share my actual net
worth but I'm willing to share a percentage over time. Forecast has
never worked well so I'm not sure if I should report to mailing list
(because it's still way off in development build) or if I should report
to bugzilla. Let me know where and what information would be useful to
share in order for it to be useful to developers.

Thanks all!