KMyMoney 5.0.7 released

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Sep 22 13:40:56 BST 2019

Hi all,

The KMyMoney development team is proud to present version 5.0.7 of its open source Personal Finance Manager.

A bit more background and details about this release as well as some important information for our German users using the online banking features can be found on my blog on

      https://blog.bembel.net/2019/09/kmymoney-5-0-7-released/

Please feel free to visit and read.

Regards

Thomas

Arguing with a woman is like reading the Software License Agreement.
In the end you ignore everything and click 'I agree'.