KMM compiles now, Gwen fails? was: Re: Compiling on Ubuntu fails at 97 , how to enable KBanking, AqBanking?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Sep 20 19:15:24 BST 2019

On Freitag, 20. September 2019 19:37:02 CEST Timon wrote:

> [...]
> > > qt5" with
> > >   any of the following names:
> > >
> > >     gwengui-qt5Config.cmake
> > >     gwengui-qt5-config.cmake
> > >
> > >   Add the installation prefix of "gwengui-qt5" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH
> > > or set
> > >   "gwengui-qt5_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above
> > > files.  If
> > >   "gwengui-qt5" provides a separate development package or SDK, be
> > > sure it
> > >   has been installed.
> >
> > This is the reason, why KBanking will not be build. Did you configure
> > gwenhywfar and aqbanking to support Qt5? Here are my configure/cmake
> > statements to build this stuff:
> >
> > Gwenhywfar: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-guis=qt5 --enable-
> > system-certs
>
> I tried exactly like that. Before (without the arguments) it just
> compiled, now it fails as follows:
>
> $ cd /usr/local/src/
> $ git clone https://git.aquamaniac.de/git/gwenhywfar
> $ cd gwenhywfar
> $ autoconf
> $ autoconf
> $ autoreconf -i
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-guis=qt5 --enable-system-
> certs
> $ make
> make[4]: Entering directory '/usr/local/src/gwenhywfar/gui/qt5'
> /bin/bash ../../libtool  --tag=CXX   --mode=compile g++
> -DBUILDING_QT5_GUI -I. -I../..  -fvisibility=hidden  -
> I../../gwenhywfar5    -g -O2 -Wall -Wall -MT qt5dialogbox.lo -MD -MP
> -MF .deps/qt5dialogbox.Tpo -c -o qt5dialogbox.lo qt5dialogbox.cpp
> libtool: compile:  g++ -DBUILDING_QT5_GUI -I. -I../..
> -fvisibility=hidden -I../../gwenhywfar5 -g -O2 -Wall -Wall -MT
> qt5dialogbox.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/qt5dialogbox.Tpo -c
> qt5dialogbox.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/qt5dialogbox.o
> In file included from qt5dialogbox.cpp:18:0:
> qt5dialogbox.hpp:16:10: fatal error: QDialog: No such file or directory
>  #include <QDialog>
>           ^~~~~~~~~
> compilation terminated.
>
> See attached file "compile_output_gwen_1.txt" for details.
>
> I googled a bit and found a thread from a couple of years back, with
> Thomas and Jack in it 8-)
>
> https://kmymoney-devel.kde.narkive.com/6CuHsd9q/error-compiling-gwenhywfar-for-qt5
>
> Similar problem, so I tried as proposed there:
>
> /usr/lib64/qt5/bin/moc$ cd /usr/local/src/
> $ rm -rf gwenhywfar
> $ git clone https://git.aquamaniac.de/git/gwenhywfar
> $ cd gwenhywfar
> $ autoconf
> $ autoconf
> $ autoreconf -i
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-guis=qt5 --enable-system-certs
> --with-qt5-qmake="qmake -qt=5" --with-qt5-moc="moc -qt=5"
>
> ... but, sadly:
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-qt5-qmake, --with-qt5-
> moc
>
> ... and then it just leads to the same error as before, see attached

I ran into the same problem recently here on openSUSE. The line

  o qt5dialogbox.moc qt5dialogbox.hpp

which should actually be

  moc -o qt5dialogbox.moc qt5dialogbox.hpp

shows, when some variables are not set correctly.

What is the output of "which moc" on your system? I am pretty sure it does not find anything. What is the output of "which moc-qt5"? Does that show the qt5 version? If any of this is the case (as for me) it helped here to prepend

  /usr/lib64/qt5/bin/

to the PATH variable. This now looks like this for me:

/usr/lib64/qt5/bin:/home/thb/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin

and running simply "moc" starts the Qt5 version and aqbanking/gwenhywfar builds.

Older versions of aqbanking allowed to override the name of the binary to use for qmake/moc/uic with the variables like you tried but that is not available anymore (except for qmake).

> Otherwise maybe I should ask on the aqbanking dev mailinlist?

Hope that helps.

New processes are created by other processes, just like new humans.
New humans are created by other humans, of course, not by processes.
(Unix System Administrator Handbook)