Compiling on Ubuntu fails at 97 , how to enable KBanking, AqBanking?

Timon timon-kmymoney at fiddike.com
Fri Sep 20 18:47:41 BST 2019

Hi Jack,

on Ubuntu it's very similar, the file is in both of these:

timon at ubuntu18-imac:~$ apt-file search qsqldriverplugin.h
libqt4-dev: /usr/include/qt4/Qt/qsqldriverplugin.h
libqt4-dev: /usr/include/qt4/QtSql/qsqldriverplugin.h
qtbase5-dev: /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtSql/qsqldriverplugin.h

Both qtbase5-dev and libqt4-dev are already installed ...

But I decided to leave this question open at the moment as Thomas
suggestion "-DENABLE_SQLCIPHER=OFF" did the trick and KMM compiles now.

Now KMyMoney compiles, but then Gwen fails. There was a discussion
about a very similar looking error in this list a couple of years ago,
involving a Jack- that might be you? See Thread "KMM compiles now, Gwen
fails? ...".

Cheers,

Timon

--