Link to compile output included: Compiling on Ubuntu fails at 97 , how to enable KBanking, AqBanking?

Timon timon-kmymoney at fiddike.com
Thu Sep 19 22:17:34 BST 2019

Hi,

some of you may have read my e-mails on the user mailing list...

I consulted the pages I could find ...
https://kmymoney.org/faq.php#question1
https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Installation

... and asked for help via the users mailing list.

Background information on the system:

timon at ubuntu18ge:/usr/local/src/kmm$ uname -a
Linux ubuntu18ge 4.15.0-64-generic #73-Ubuntu SMP Thu Sep 12 13:16:13
UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

timon at ubuntu18ge:/usr/local/src/kmm$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        18.04
Codename:       bionic

I spent several hours hunting down dependencies, googling each one,
until I realized that
sudo apt-get build-dep kmymoney
could be quite helpful. I edited the list of packages, because for PSD2
I need the latest aqbanking and libgwenhywfar and I installed both of
them from git, into the default prefix (/usr, IIRC) in the hope that
they would be discovered automatically.

My first E-Mail did not get through, maybe because of it's size with
the log included, so I uploaded the compile output here:
https://fiddike.com/static/compile-output-kmymoney_190919.txt

Problems:

1. Build stops at 97 %, see log below. Weird, because this file is
provided by the install qtbase5-dev and is really at:
/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtSql/qsqldriverplugin.h
Do I ned to do anything special to get that included properly?

2. At the beginning of the log it shows that KBanking is disabled, how
can I enable it?
Because aqbanking is crucial for me (latest aqbanking, because of
PSD2).

Which other information / file can I provide to make understanding this
easier?

Thank you!!

Timon