Snapshots for KMyMoney on Windows

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Oct 2 10:00:33 BST 2019

Am 01.10.19 um 14:52 schrieb Andre Joost:
> Am 01.10.19 um 13:21 schrieb Ralf Habacker:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> below https://download.kde.org/unstable/kmymoney/ you can find snapshots
>> for KMyMoney on Windows from the git branch 5.0 with aqbanking 5.99 and
>> gwenhywfar 4.99 packages.
>>
>> To use aqbanking 5.8 settings with this installation you need to copy
>> %USERPROFILE%\aqbanking\settings to %USERPROFILE%\aqbanking\settings6 .
>>

> Thanks for putting this online.
> I tested with HBCI users created on the command line and which already
> work with GnuCash. In the HBCI users list I see all entries doubled.
> This has been already fixed in GnuCash. Btw current versions are now
> AqBanking 5.99.37beta, Gwenhywfar 4.99.20rc4
> while KMyMoney has 5.99.35 and 4.99.18.1
There will be a new snapshot at the mentioned url in short.

> For one bank (Postbank) I was able to update the account just with a
> PIN, but another (Sparda) wants a TAN. I get a new black Window with a
> white x on a red circle, but not the flicker code to generate a TAN.
> Closing the window and aborting the update leads to a crash of KMyMoney.
If kmymoney still crashes with this new snapshot, you may run kmymoney
with gdb to get a backtrace.

To have debug symbols at the mentioned website there are also files
named *-debug-*, containing gdb symbols. The package need to be unpacked
in the install root (the directory containing 'bin' dir') before
starting gdb.

You can get gdb for Windows from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/External%20binary%20packages%20%28Win64%20hosted%29/gdb/

Ralf