Snapshots for KMyMoney on Windows

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Oct 1 13:52:34 BST 2019

Am 01.10.19 um 13:21 schrieb Ralf Habacker:
> Hi all,
>
> below https://download.kde.org/unstable/kmymoney/ you can find snapshots
> for KMyMoney on Windows from the git branch 5.0 with aqbanking 5.99 and
> gwenhywfar 4.99 packages.
>
> To use aqbanking 5.8 settings with this installation you need to copy
> %USERPROFILE%\aqbanking\settings to %USERPROFILE%\aqbanking\settings6 .

Thanks for putting this online.
I tested with HBCI users created on the command line and which already
work with GnuCash. In the HBCI users list I see all entries doubled.
This has been already fixed in GnuCash. Btw current versions are now
AqBanking 5.99.37beta, Gwenhywfar 4.99.20rc4
while KMyMoney has 5.99.35 and 4.99.18.1

For one bank (Postbank) I was able to update the account just with a
PIN, but another (Sparda) wants a TAN. I get a new black Window with a
white x on a red circle, but not the flicker code to generate a TAN.
Closing the window and aborting the update leads to a crash of KMyMoney.

HTH,
Andre Joost