thanks for KMM v. 5.0.7

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Tue Nov 26 17:21:14 GMT 2019

Hello Thomas and all friends of KMM,

Thomas, first of all I am extremely grateful for your efforts to make
KMM function as before. I am heavily involved in maintaining quite a
number of  bank accounts for family and friends.
Accessing (VoBa Hessen) bank accounts from within KMM is extremely
helpful, inter alia when preparing tax declarations. Assigning
categories to entries for example is very valuable to me.

KMM 5.0.7 is not yet available in openSUSE Leap which is my prefered
application but I can use it in Mageia7. Not a problem because I am
using removable disks and switching between the two is just a matter of
seconds.

However, there remains another issue in KMM 5.0.7 in the Price editor
which I have reported to you some time ago.
1 EURO = IDR 15.530,00 and accordingly 1 IDR =  EURO 0,0000707662
However KMM shows: 1 IDR = EURO 7,07662xxx which then has to be manually
corrected.

Same goes for other currencies like the exchange rate 1 IDR : US$ which
returns 7,09669xxx.

As I said not a big problem (to me) but maybe you find the time to
attend to this.

Thanks again and all the best,

Michael Berger