kmymoney at mobile

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Nov 23 11:06:14 GMT 2019

On Samstag, 23. November 2019 11:32:59 CET Tony Bloomfield wrote:

> On 23/11/2019 09:06, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> > There was one user who worked on an Android application, but I don't remember what the status of it is. I don't even remember who that was (have to dig in the mail archive).
> >
> I can't remember the developer's name, but a very early version of his
> efforts  was available on the web with the package name 'package
> com.vanhlebarsoftware.kmmdroid'.

That name rang a bell. His name is Eric Bonney. Using my mail archive and a bit of search on the web I found

  https://github.com/EABonney/KMMDroid

His last activity though is a few years old:

  https://github.com/EABonney?tab=overview&from=2014-12-01&to=2014-12-31

Maybe that gives Paulo a starting point.

> I contacted him about it a couple of
> years ago, and he said he had done further development but had to give
> up due to other pressures. He offered to pass a copy of his efforts to
> someone else provided they would undertake to actively work on it and
> support it. I felt my own knowledge of Java/Android was (and is)
> insufficient to take it on.

I don't think any of us need any help in this regard, getting
rid of money is probably the single most userfriendly interface
since breast-feeding... unfortunately. -- A.J. Venter