kmymoney at mobile

Tony Bloomfield tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 23 10:32:59 GMT 2019

On 23/11/2019 09:06, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> There was one user who worked on an Android application, but I don't remember what the status of it is. I don't even remember who that was (have to dig in the mail archive).

I can't remember the developer's name, but a very early version of his
efforts  was available on the web with the package name 'package
com.vanhlebarsoftware.kmmdroid'. I contacted him about it a couple of
years ago, and he said he had done further development but had to give
up due to other pressures. He offered to pass a copy of his efforts to
someone else provided they would undertake to actively work on it and
support it. I felt my own knowledge of Java/Android was (and is)
insufficient to take it on.

--

Cheers
TonyB