Unable to close investment accounts

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri May 24 21:38:59 BST 2019

I'm running KMM from the 5.0 branch compiled last week.

I'm trying to close two investment accounts associated with two brokerage
accounts. I was able to close the associated brokerage accounts.

When I mouse over the "Close account" button on the toolbar the tool tip
says:

"All subaccounts must be closed before the account can be closed".

In both accounts the "Investment value" at the bottom right is $0.00.

Does this mean I have to close all of the individual investments in the
account? There are many so this is not trivial and I'm not sure why this
would be required.

Thanks,

----
Brendan Coupe