kmymoney: Reports enhancements.. What do you think?

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 13:14:24 BST 2019

Thanks Thomas!

I think item 1 and item 3 would be great if we could implement.

I would like to help but I am having trouble getting my workspace set
up.

> 2. Can we work on the Cash Flow report to make it similar to the
> > GnuCash reports?
>
> I don't know those, so I cannot comment.

The Cashflow Report in GnuCash shows all the money in and out of the
selected accounts. Usually Assets accounts are selected and the report
shows where all the money went and came from.

Also, is there an official way to have this reviewed and entered into
the backlog?

I have to say, I love KMM. I think if it can do GAAP style reporting,
it would be even more awesome!

thanks,

Jesus Varela