kmymoney: Reports enhancements.. What do you think?

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 05:23:36 BST 2019

Team,

I do not know where to post this idea, if you could direct me it would
be great. Or if you think it is not a good idea, let me know as well.

1. Can we make the reports show the Debits/Credits in different
columns?
2. Can we work on the Cash Flow report to make it similar to the
GnuCash reports?
3. Can we make the filtering lists be searchable? Or have a All Assets,
All Liabilities, All Expenses, All Incomes button that would select the
respective accounts?

thanks,

JV
Coming to you from Austin Texas!