Fork of KMyMoney

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sun Mar 10 09:16:52 GMT 2019

Hi

I tried building kmymoneynext and received the following on run

/Storage Version Upgrade - KMyMoney//
//Your storage version is 1 and fix version is 4.//
//It will be upgraded to version 1 and fix version 5.//
//That means you won't be able to use it in previous versions of KMyMoney.//
/This operation won't modify your storage until you save it.

How will this fit into future versions?

Is this a private project or a parallel development of kmymoney.?

I managed to build with sqlcipher plugin, but now the save as sql only
shows sqlite with sqlcipher?

Regards

Timothy