KmyMoney 5.0.0

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jan 25 09:23:54 GMT 2019

Hi,

On Freitag, 25. Januar 2019 07:58:46 CET Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> Dean,
>
> On Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019 22:34:47 CET Dean Albert wrote:
>
> > I am not a Linux wiz.  I can not change to 5.0.2 or anything that uses a
> > .tar.gz file.  I have no clue how to compile or figure out which
> > dependencies to use, much less find them.  I use Synaptic to do this.
> > Apparently, it is Mint version specific.  I can use the terminal if if
> > am told what to write in each line.

In the meantime, I found the commit that causes this behavior which is 5 years old:

  https://cgit.kde.org/kmymoney.git/commit/?id=0a3ef042a8bd7494c5bae192e76a1818beb5c96f

Need to analyze it further. Seems a bit weird and broken.

Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to
support it for the rest of your life. (Michael Sinz)