Feature Request Split Transaction with Multiselect

Rudolf Schmidt info at rudolfschmidt.com
Wed Jan 2 14:35:27 GMT 2019

I do not know how to get the work done differently.

Sometimes you get several transactions from your bank accounts or csv
files for example.

Sometimes you buy from the same service several products. It would make
sense to select those entries and assign them to a certain category at
once without doing the work for each entry.

Last time I bought coaching programs from one single provider that
charged me 6 times for different programs at once. Why do I need to
select every single entry, assign it to category coaching and do the
recurring work for the next entries. It would be better to have a more
automatic approach.

Also I would like to give the feedback that it would be better to show
not split transaction in the category but maybe the first category with
a symbol that there are more categories involved. So you know the main
category, in my case coaching, but you also know that there is VAT
involved probably.

I agree, its not the must have without nobody can survive at the planet
feature, but it would be more efficient.

Does it make sense?

Best Regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Rudolf Schmidt