Trouble compiling KMM 5.0 and Master Branch on new Fedora 29 system

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Thu Nov 8 00:22:06 GMT 2018

weboob errors seem to be unfixable in Fedora. I think they have been
around for a while, I found them in previous requests for help. I don'
think they have anything to do with the compile failing. not sure if
they cause any of the weird behavior I was seeing. I will try to
resurrect an old F28 system. I'm hoping the repos have 5.0.2 soon
since I'm currently running 5.0.1 and dealing with old problems that
have been fixed.

Is this the detection program you are talking about:

cmake/modules/FindLibical.cmake

Line 75 is the source of the message.

gcc.x86_64                                  8.2.1-4.fc29
         @updates
gcc-c++.x86_64                              8.2.1-4.fc29
         @updates
gcc-gdb-plugin.x86_64                       8.2.1-4.fc29
         @updates
libgcc.x86_64                               8.2.1-4.fc29
         @updates

----
Brendan Coupe