Future of Alkimia

Christian David christian-david at web.de
Sat May 5 15:54:06 UTC 2018

Hello Ralf,

Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2018, 17:09:16 CEST schrieb Ralf Habacker:
> Another option would be make it more interesting for other projects by
> adding more stuff into.

Do not get me wrong, I still think the original ideas are very good [1].
However, there were no development on features for eight years, why should it
happen now or in future? Also I think we should think like: there is a
problem, this should be solved with a library. Not the other way round: we
want a library, how can we get people to use it?

Best
Chris

[1] https://community.kde.org/Alkimia/Usecases