KF5 Questions About Online Banking

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Mar 30 16:16:26 UTC 2018

Sorry, KF5 from the git master.

I'm hopping Thomas has a great memory. We went back and forth on this
over 5 or 6 months before he got it straightened out in 2009. From the
emails it looks like we were dealing with some other OFX issues. I was
his tester since he did not have any accounts with OFX files
available.

----
Brendan Coupe