Problems Compiling KMM KF5

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Fri Mar 30 15:05:24 UTC 2018

I was able to install gwenhywfar-qt5 and now when I compile the master
kbanking / online banking works. I have a couple of questions about
online banking but I will start a new thread.

Do I need to have kchart installed for KMM KF5? I have compiled and
installed it from source on my test system but I want to make sure
it's required before I install it on my other systems.

----
Brendan Coupe