Problems Compiling KMM KF5

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Mar 29 19:51:13 UTC 2018

Brendan Coupe wrote:

> That's great. Will F28 include kchart and libalkimia also?

Yes,
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-80d4a8a9c5

Fedora 27/28 already includes kchart (included in kdiagram-devel pkg)

> There's no rush. I have been patiently waiting for the dust to settle
> around the KF5 version which should be even more stable when F28 is
> released.

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/kdesig/kmymoney

Currently includes
* gwenhywfar (qt5 support)
* latest libalkimia-7.0.x, with qt4 fixes (allows kmymoney-4.8.x to build)
* kmymoney-4.8.1.1

Will likely release these as official updates at some point, then can
consider including kmymoney-5.x in the copr too.

-- Rex