Problems Compiling KMM KF5

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Mar 29 15:11:34 UTC 2018

Jack,

On Mittwoch, 28. März 2018 12:14:15 CEST Jack wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> I think you misunderstood what I was suggesting.  The reason was in one
> of Brendan's earlier message, it looked like it disabled the importers,
> but without any statement of why.  So - my suggestion (expanded a bit)
> was to first run "cmake .. <other settings>" and if there was no clear
> indication of problems, to then do "ccmake ." (note the double "c"
> which runs the interactive version) to see what was and was not
> enabled.  At that point, I think you can manually change a setting, and
> then when you hit "c" (to configure) it knows that has changed, so does
> not just take previous settings from cache.  (I'd have to test again to
> be absolutely sure, but I'm pretty sure I have done that in the past.)

Ooops, I did not know, that one can run ccmake on the build dir. The doc says:

Usage

  ccmake <path-to-source>
  ccmake <path-to-existing-build>

Specify a source directory to (re-)generate a build system for it in the
current working directory.  Specify an existing build directory to
re-generate its build system.

I don't understand the difference though, but at least it seems to work.

> Anyway - I see Łukasz did note a possibly missing package in one of
> Bredan's outputs - maybe that will lead to success.

Yes, if gwengui is not available in its Qt5 version than kbanking will not be
available. If Brendan can get it for his distro depends on their packaging and
building. Since I always build AqBanking and Gwenhywfar from source I don't
know, but I have to configure it to build gwengui-qt5.

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
Memory's the second thing to go ... Can't remember the first.