Problems Compiling KMM KF5

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Tue Mar 27 00:00:30 UTC 2018

libofx.x86_64                          0.9.10-4.fc27               @fedora

libofx-devel.x86_64                    0.9.10-4.fc27               @fedora

ofx.x86_64                             0.9.10-4.fc27               @fedora

aqbanking.x86_64                       5.6.12-5.fc27               @fedora

aqbanking-devel.x86_64                 5.6.12-5.fc27               @fedora
gcc.x86_64                             7.3.1-5.fc27                @updates
cmake.x86_64                           3.10.1-11.fc27              @updates

I always start with a clean build directory.

I was able to get the 4.8 branch to compile on my test system before trying
out 5 on it.
It took some work to get the dependencies correct before I would get 5.0 to
compile.
5.0 has
​
always had issues with OFX and online banking.

​ ​
have
​
never tried the 5.0 tarball. I just tried the 5.0.1 tarball.
​
Same issues with 5.0.1 tarball.

Output from cmake on 5.0.1 tarball (looks more like what I have seen with
4.8). Note it starts off with KMyMoney 5.0.0
(maybe related to the issue that made Thomas "Argh" earlier today).

-------- KMyMoney 5.0.0 --------

Configure results (user options):
GpgME Encryption:                        yes

KDE PIM holidays:                        yes

KDE PIM addressbook:                     yes

OFX plugin:                              yes
  OFX supports CLIENTUID:                no

KBanking plugin:                         no

weboob plugin:                           no

iCalendar export plugin:                 yes

SQLCipher plugin:                        no

QWebEngine:                              no

Configure results (developer options):
Qt-Designer library support:             no

Generate modeltest code:                 no

Generate API documentation with Doxygen: yes

Build type: RelWithDebInfo
-- Found PythonInterp: /usr/bin/python (found version "2.7.14")
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /usr/local/src/kmm/kmymoney-5.0.1/build

*----Brendan Coupe*